Took the boys to the circus for the first time and they LOVED it! I remember fondly my parents taking me to see Barnum and Bailey quite a few times when I was a kid and I have always loved the circus! I may have had as much fun as they did today... Really cool how you can come an hour early to the show and go down on the main stage and see some of the acts up close... here are a few we say before it even started!
Then we took our seats for the real show to begin~!
First we ate snacks from home....
Then popcorn during the show:)
Tigers were pretty amazing as well!
Noah and Lane absolutely loved the Elephant Show! Amazing animals.
First we ate snacks from home....
Then popcorn during the show:)
Elephants are both Noah and Lane's favorite animals!
The high wire act was awesome! Both Seth and I's favorite part...
Tigers were pretty amazing as well!
Noah and Lane absolutely loved the Elephant Show! Amazing animals.
Thanks Mom and Dad... I had a great time! (Of course Lane would have no part in posing for any photo opps!)
No comments:
Post a Comment