Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Noah's New Obssesion: Basketball


Basketball has finally ended at the YMCA but Noah's new obsession has not. We weren't originally planning to do two sessions, but when the first one ended Noah informed me that I needed to "get up to the Y and sign him up again" :)  He LOVES basketball.  So much that this past weekend Daddy and Pa hung up a hoop in our garage at the appropriate height.  He spent all day out there yesterday "practicing" to get better when Daddy got home from work.  He was literally sweating and dripping wet when I made him come in for lunch.  When he sets his mind to something there's no changing it.  I even asked him if he wanted to play with a friend down the street after nap and he told me "No thanks mom, I need to practice my shots". 

No comments:

Post a Comment