Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Snow Days Be Gone!
Well, its been almost 2 weeks since my last post and I told myself when I started this that I would blog a few times a week. Guess thats what continuous snow days for 2 weeks will do to a SAHM's free time! Noah is FINALLY back at preschool today and I am trying to catch up. I could use a bit more sunshine and more of the snow to melt. Noah told me today "Boy Mommy I sure wish I could see the grass again so I could drive my RTV around." and in the next breathe "Do you ever think we will get to ride bikes again?". I told him someday and I couldn't have agreed more. I think even he is tired of hungry hippos and video games:) Happy Snow Melting Day! PS... it is supposed to be 50 on Sunday here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment