Sunday, January 2, 2011

Evan's Announcemnt Photo Shoot

I took the easy way out this year and skipped doing Christmas Cards in lue of a Happy New Year card that announced Evan's birth... here are the photo's I took myself (not bad if I do say so myself) at home for the card!  The boys were a trip during this process:)


 Starts out with Evan in a very good mood....
 Quite the professional looking photo huh?
 Noah in charge... everyone is still happy....

 Lane wants to be like big brother so we try to let him....
 Lane forgets who the photo shoot is for....
 Back to big brother where Evan is safe and sound...

Lane thinks he wants back in on the action... however this quickly turns sour...


Definitely not into the photo shoot anymore....

Just becuase I just didn't feel like I had enough shots I hid some candy behind Evan which made Lane happy but unfortunately it was too late as now Evan is officially done!  That was a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment